Webonwork.com is incompetent!I paid in full 20,000 BHT for package 3 to get my new restaurant website running.

Webonwork.com said to me they can get my website live just in 2 weeks. I expected it, I waited for 2 weeks but they asked for another extension of 2 weeks of because they don’t have enough time, and then another two weeks. But already paid in full! Webonwork, can't do their promise to their customers, no business ethics!

When you say you get the job done in 2 weeks, do it! They just keep on talking but failed, they cannot present a proposed design for 2 weeks!!! But I really need the website! I eventually looked for another company.

Don't trust webonwork.com!They are garbage!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Melieh stated that there is a room for improvement of bussiness ethics. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of webonwork website design and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20000. Webonwork needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned webonwork website design in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Webonwork.

Had an Experience with Webonwork?

Comments